1. Visitors 17 years old or older must have a picture Identification Card issued by a State or
the Federal Government (examples: valid State issued Drivers License or Identification
Card, a Foreign or US Passport, Resident Alien Card or US Military I.D.)
2. Visitors must wear appropriate clothing. Appropriate attire is required, and visitation
will be terminated if provocative clothing or nudity is displayed. Onsite visitors must
wear a shirt and shoes to enter the visitation lobby or visitation area. Appropriate attire
is required and the decision to not allow a visit is at the discretion of the deputy who is
3. Each inmate will be allowed one visitor for 20 minutes during a visitation period. The only exception is a child that is accompanied by a parent or guardian.
4. Children are the responsibility of the visitor who is accompanying them and are not to be left unattended. A child’s unruly or loud behavior will result in the termination of the visit and could result in the loss of future visitation privileges.
5. Only the person visiting an inmate is allowed to remain in the visitation room and office. All others must wait outside these areas.
6. Persons under the influence of illegal drugs or intoxicants will not be allowed to visit.
7. Persons under the age of 17 may visit only if they are a member of the inmate 39;s immediate family and are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. “Immediate
family” is defined as a person who is a brother, sister, mother or father to the visitor.
8. Food, beverages, tobacco products and cell phones are not allowed in the visitation
9. Any person who attempts to smuggle any item of contraband into the facility will be subject to criminal prosecution and will be restricted from future visitation.
10. Visitors are to leave the visitation area when they are through visiting or they are
instructed to leave by a deputy.
11. Visitors must arrive and sign in with the deputy supervising visitation by the start of the visitation period or they will not be entitled to visit.
12. Visitors are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic devices into the visitation room. Anyone violating this rule will not be allowed to visit.
Additional at-home visitation rules:
1. No cell phones, unless using to conduct visit.
2. No computers tablets or other electronic devices that have the ability to access the
3. No television or other video images.
4. No provocative clothing- including low cut tank tops or spaghetti strap shirts.
5. No driving while visiting.
6. No nudity.
7. No displaying gang signs.
8. Person scheduling visit must be present.
9. No persons present where there is a court order for no contact.